Man Fut Tong nursing home has a dedicated, trained and experienced team of more than 80 Care Staff comprising Nursing Officers, Staff Nurses, Assistant Nurses, Nurse Aides and Health Care Assistants to provide quality nursing care. They are responsible for identifying, planning, developing, implementing and evaluating professional standards of holistic nursing care practice in the Home.
Infection Control is a key factor to reduce morbidity and mortality among the residents and staff. Education and strict compliance to infection control guidelines and practices through in-house regular audits are a regular feature under the direct supervision of the Director of Nursing.
Services provided by our Nurses:
- Monitoring of general health
- Monitoring of vital signs (Blood Pressure, Temperature, Pulse Rate etc), Blood Sugar etc.
- Assistance with Activities of Daily Living – Feeding, Bathing, Toileting, Dressing, Transferring and Mobility
- Supervision of oral medication
- Administration of intramuscular injections
- Wound dressing
- Insertion of nasogastric tube and nasogastric tube feeding
- Change of urinary catheter
- Tracheostomy Care
- Stoma / Colostomy Care
- Health education for the residents & caregivers
For more information, contact Kevin Soh (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Visited 1110 times, 1 Visit today